Thursday, January 31, 2013

Listal Probz...

I’m having a sluggish, day like I normally am, from accidentally leaving my iPod and headphones at school. To, finding out I wanted to do an “Evolution of..” List.
Check it:
So far, I’ve done people, people don’t even know, but I do; for example “Ian Bohen” or “Steve Sandvoss”. Obviously people know “Joe Manganiello” and “Norman Reedus”…. sad, I’m weird. But whatever.

My friend Jackie, led me her book titled “Fifty Shades of Grey” which, for the odd reasons I wanted to read, but after reading about it on Wikipedia (A reliable source, obviously) the book by E.L. James got mixed to negative reviews, titling the book as “A Darker Twilight”. Me; having not read the books, but seen the films (need to finish this Saga crap, gotta see the final installment), I’ve decided I don’t wanna read the book anymore, which is sad, there’s a lot of sex in the book.. I guess. :) Oh, well I’ll probably come back to the book again, in the future…

Anyways, back to my Listal Problem. I wanted to do The Evolution of How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) actor Jason Segel, I was in a good mood; not doing shit in the library. But anyways, just when I was about to get the pictures up… I notice someone else has done it, THE FUCK MAN!? I ended up deleting all my work :( but now I have two new ladies, I’m going to work on, followed by a shit ton of more others. I need to stop procrastinating…

The two ladies; I’m doing are Kelly Macdonald (Transpotting, Nanny McPhee, Brave) and Marguerite Moreau (Queen of the Damned, The Mighty Ducks Trilogy). Speaking of QOTD…

LOOK EVERYONE! It’s LESTAT!
Fuck Yeah, Stuart Townsend, my current obsession and my favorite Irish Actor, next to Jonathan Rhys Meyers; of course, I adore this man’s face! He’s really handsome, and 40. Nom-Nom!

I’m really bored nowadays, I learned from a good friend, named Candy; that we, seniors are gonna graduate in 3 months, now.. if that doesn't blow you’re mind.. ha.

Today, is another dumb day, that I’m still on my Red-Ninja.. during lunch, as I was eating my Meatball Sub.. my stomach, was like “NOPE”. I ended up throwing my food away :( During gym; towards the end of the day (a.k.a. when I lost my iPod and headphones) we did a stupid workout, fucking killed me, LOL. I mean I know I’m “phat” but seriously? So after gym, I came home took a lovely shower, and now here I am; typing away. I’m getting really irritated for some reason and (not to mention) sexually frustrated by these other two men…
Aaron Lohr (DAT BODY)
Bradford Tatum (Resembles Norman Reedus… doesn’t he?)
They kept me up all last night, dreaming, “nice things” ugh, and of course there’s always Ethan Embry (WHO’S FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER! I’ll put links up after..) and Michael Rosenbaum… :)

I Tumblr-ed a lot of Sean Patrick Flanery shit today as well. Sean and Bradford (up above) were in a movie, I really adore its titled Powder. Watch it, and DO NOT look at its history, you will end up judging the film, no… DON’T!
I hope for no school tomorrow, not that I wouldn’t want school, but I didn't get much sleep last night. Oh, well.

Anyways, I’m done blogging for tonight, I still hate Thursdays a lot, like why are they even real? Ha. I’m off. I shall blog another day!

Peace Out!

Oops. I forgot the links, just kidding I waited it out, if you have a Twitter and or are interested, why not follow My TwitterEthan Embry’s Twitter, and Michael Rosenbaum’s Twitter. Awesome Sauce! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment