Monday, January 28, 2013

Let’s Start with the Basics.

Check out these links
I love a lot of things, but… lately, my level of LOVING has been slowly disintegrating. Let me begin, with my family life… 
Well, so I have this new sibling; that I didn’t find out till December, long story short; my dad and his hideous girlfriend, totally fucked behind my back. His name is Damien James. He’s…. cute…. but not that cute, everyone says I look like the dude, but that is a negative. I have two other brothers, followed by an older sister; apparently, my mom (bless her lovely soul, lol) claims, I have another sister, but thats (once again) a negative. I don't mind, having a new sibling; but seriously, that woman, who is the mother of my new brother, is a completely lame-ass. She doesn’t communicate with anyone except my dad, and she EATS like its no ones business. Come on; she eats way more than me, and she “engulfs” a lot of Coca-Cola, I prefer Mountain Dew, #TeamMountainDew.

DO YOU SEE THIS MAN!?!

That man; up above, is actor Stephen Dorff, ain’t he cute? I’ve watched Cold Creek Manor, Deuces Wild, and Entropy so far; of his films, currently watching Felon on Youtube. He’s just real cute. That is all. :)

I’m really killing time here, by blogging; I have another blog, but that blog is complete shit, so time to start new, right?
This show is up next on TNT, new season.
I don’t know how I got into this show, I mean I’ve heard about its 1978’s series, but I didn’t give it much thought, I guess this kid convinced me:
That’s my boy JOHN ROSS :)
Josh Henderson, caught my eye, and I fell in love with the show, not only is it about Patrick Duffy, Linda Grey and Larry Hagman (miss you sweetie) but its the new fresh characters like John Ross and Christopher too. I really like the show, for it is good and season 2 is next on TNT, so excited. P.S. look at Josh’s eyes, is that not sexy? Shit.

Well, anyways thats my thought blog for today, being Monday, January 28th, 2013. So far so, not good. Have a great day everyone, let the games begin for FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment