Monday, March 30, 2015

Let Me Vent.

Well then...
It has been A LONG ASS TIME, since I "blogged" if you wanna call it that, I'm not so good at blogging, unless its Tumblr.. then REBLOGGING is what I'm very good at ;)
Anyways, I'm kinda back. Only to like vent or something, gush even. I'm sitting here in my room, listening to Ariana Grande songs (I fell in love with her all of a sudden, after countless times I stated how much I disliked her since Victorious was on Nickelodeon.. but now I can't get enough of her) specifically 'One Last Time', hands down a very good song of hers and I'm typing on a keyboard that is connected to my phone, hard to explain but basically this helps me for writing blogs, so I don't have to type on my phone (yay).
So here I am; its 2015 almost April already, jeez. I haven't done ANYTHING with my life still except get rid of two (three, if you wanna count that...) so called BEST FRIENDS that I thought I had. On Christmas; last year, I (yes I) ended the friendship because I am sick of their bullshit that they've put me through, a solid 3+ years down the drain, and as much as I WANT to miss them, it's a HELL NO for me. And now I've decided to roast them here, and I don't care, time to vent:
Jackie
AKA BACKSTABBING CHEAPSKATE, I met her in biology when we were freshmen, damn I should have known she was crap, hell she acted like a slut back then.. but me being the 'nice guy' befriended her and it went downhill from there, I THOUGHT we had a great relationship, but around 2013 and '14 all of a sudden, we can't have fun unless we have MONEY (and by 'we' I mean ME). I've never been so blinded until it was 'sign up for college' week/month, I took a year break from the school thing, but I was ready (still am) to get back to learning, but I had to help "little miss can't do shit for herself", she promised, in return to help me... she didn't. She's a cunt basically. If we cross paths again, I might kick her ass (joke), or not but my grandma will, she calls her a slut too.
Genesis
AKA ASS-KISSING FOLLOWER
According to her, she knows me from middle school (cool story bro), in High School towards the end of my Junior year & beginning of my Senior year, we became friends; at that point she and Jackie were already friends (and I should have left it there...) we got close all three of us and Genesis had money, lots of it. So when we hung out she'd spend it on us, but sometimes on Jackie; don't get me wrong I never wanted her to pay for stuff nor buy me things (the only thing I had her buy me was a pair of headphones, I haven't used yet {my current ones; which have still worked since my MOM got for me back in... 2011 or some year, that I use}). But she'll buy Jackie ANYTHING, and do you wanna know why? Because GENESIS IS IN LOVE WITH JACKIE. Even both Jackie and her told me they kissed once (Genesis might be bi-sexual, I have no problem with that, go her). It makes me mad that Genesis sucks up to Jackie and does anything for her, when pretty much I was more there for her than Jackie was, but its fine... go ahead and buy Jackie a manson or some car, she'll run you out of all your money, and move on to someone else in time :)
Rosemary (I'll just count her as the third)
AKA ROSIE
I don't have a problem with her siding with them, she IS Genesis' little sister, but DAMN I really liked her, she was adorable and smart.. but not THAT smart, it sucks because I won't be going to her quince this year, or any year for that matter... eh.
I'll miss all 3, but in my opinion; Salvadorian people suck.
Moving along, that was a good semi-vent, I have more roasting... but that'll be it for now, now when I think about them (which is a lot on some days) I just think how things could have been, it's HARD LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER to get over friendships, is it not? But no doubt in my mind, will I find new friends that'll make me happier than they have. I'm a great person, and I deserve happiness, just like everyone else :)
I HATE Mondays, and I hate Tuesdays & Thursdays, especially Thursdays; I wake up on them thinking its Friday.. but it's not.. today should just be a regular boring day, where I might watch my baby brother Damien; I LOVE THAT LITTLE SHIT, but lately its become boring and annoying with him. BORING as in not doing much, its the same.. babysitting. ANNOYING as in... I'M ALWAYS BABYSITTING HIM, honestly I don't know why my dad decided to have another kid with his 'girlfriend' (I'll get to her in a bit). They are gross together, and its been 7+ years of these two, everyone in this house doesn't like her; by the way I should mention her name is: Jackie (and another reason I hate that name, gross). Interracial couples are... meh to me, especially this one, nowadays they fight constantly, either about money or some dumb shit...
Story Time: Last Friday
Last Friday, started out as a good one, I had my shower. And the weather was awesome; it got even better from there, my grandma ordered Chinese and my other brother (DJ) was spending the night with his bestfriends (I'm glad he has friends HE can TRUST), so she doesn't have to waste more money for everyone, and it was all good, I had the pork fried rice, shit that was good; after I got done (and I swear, I should have just washed the dishes so I wouldn't have to go through that situation..) I was heading upstairs. As I was my dad comes through the door with gorceries and Burger King (earlier my grandma asked my dad to go get stamps and baggies for her, which he did, Burger King was for Jackie). So we both head upstairs, I was in my room, unbeknownst to me; thats when all hell broke loose, I hear both my dad and Jackie arguing; me being secretive and nosey decided to listen in, and 'by golly!' They were arguing over money: (here's the conversation I kinda rememeber)
Dad: "Get off my phone bitch!"
Jackie: "Give me back my money! You stole $100 from me!"
Dad: "That's it bitch, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
Jackie: "Give me back my money!"
Dad: "You're gonna get an apartment TONIGHT!"
Jackie: "That's fine, give me back my money!"
Basically that went on for a while, annoying as fuck on her part, it's just money, hell she does have a job, and she should have known better to be with my dad; after all... they did meet online...; all we really know is that she hails from New York, throughout all 7 years she never once tried to get to know this family, and as of last friday, we all could care less.
Anyways, I kept listening and looking through my peephole thing on my door (thank the heavens I have one) and I could see her trying to run to the bathroom like the fraidy cat she is, but not this time; she put up a good fight, well I guess my dad was done with the conversation, I could see him trying to leave, but (and now it gets ugly) she wouldn't let him, she was grabbing him, MY FATHER! (They've had a lot of evil fights in the past, even when she was pregnant with Damien; by the way they both went 8 months without telling the family, but I wont get into that... most of their fights ended with the police being called, for no reason... but my grandma always steps in to settle it; another reason I love her.) I was NOT having that, she wouldn't back off him, so I stepped in and went full on RAGE MOOD.
It's all a little blurry but I remember I cussed that bitch out; and I haven't cussed in front of my dad before, but during that I'm pretty sure he was in awe and shock, LOL. But I called her everything: hoe, cunt, faggot, etc. (I really shouldn't have because I don't use those words but... the world is a scary place, and the profanity is too much now..) well I guess she wasn't too keen, with any of that (oh well) and she turned her attention to me (and MAN IS SHE SO UGLY UP CLOSE, I'm not sorry, its true) and so we started cussing each other out (we have never conversated together, ever. So it was epic, but now I know her true feelings about me.) She called me a 'cunt', I retailated and "in the heat of the moment" called her a 'fat bitch', she said to me "oh I'M FAT?" The answer is yes, because she's the one eating Burger King (okay, I had chinese food but still, that was an hour ago; and I don't necessarily classify myself as 'FAT' I am "PHAT" I embrace my flabs/curves/or whatever, I could care less.)
We kept spitting curse words at one another (this was good actually, all my energy from my breakup with my ex-best friends, it was good I felt 10x better, but I was pissed; basically took my anger out on her, she deserved it.) Eventually she tried to attack me; that dumb bitch knows if she did:
1. I'd beat the crap outta her, myself
2. My dad would beat the crap outta her
3. My GRANDMA would beat the crap outta her
There's no deniying that...
But my dad tackled her so she couldn't even touch me, but as she was getting tackled her last insult to me was "Why don't you go take a shower!?!" (I tend to not shower everyday like I want, don't judge me, I shower when I can, but I DID THAT DAY SO SHE FAILS.) I rolled my eyes and said "Why don't you feed YOUR SON!?!" Because during the argument/fight poor Damien was clueless as to what was going on, good thing he doesn't understand much, he's witnessed all the fights between dad and Jackie throughout his 2 years of living. I picked him up and took him downstairs, last look at her and my dad was on top of her while she kept repeating "Get off me..", she said it so peacefully or something weirdly, they haven't had that physical contact since Damien was born, it was funny; I could tell she LOVED it my dad is skinny so he looked funny being on top of her.
I took Damien downstairs and then I started crying, I tend to cry when i'm pissed, told my grandma and she sprung into action; took her oxygen tube thingy off and headed upstairs. I stayed downstairs to cool off, I felt good and all but like shit.. my day was ruined. Probably 5 or 10 minutes later she comes downstairs wanting and explaination from me, and I was still crying and trying to explain, then my dad comes downstairs smiling (wtf) he looks at me and... scolds me.
!?!?!?!...
What the heck!? He says "both you and her have problems.." that pissed me off so bad I went back into my rage mood and then accused him of letting her insult me with that 'shower' insult (he's the one that'll jokingly tell me to take a shower, so she used that to her advantage, thanks dad). He kept interuptting me too, but I got my word across, even cussed; which my grandma was shocked, but not mad. I told him "I was defending you, cuz you ARE my dad, and I'm not gonna let this bitch put her hands on you, because I LOVE YOU!!" He smiled at me again saying I didn't have to do that, he was messing with her. Not only my grandma and I were puzzled, my grandpa too. "WHAT?" Yup, my dad has always been messing with her, in his words 'I was trying to spice up the relationship' that's bullshit, right? We all thought so, well I've kept hating her and since then she's been avoiding me, I don't care, I'm just doing the damn thang. But over the weekend, I've slept and did nothing. While my brother; DJ had a blast with his firends, I told him about what happened, he was mad. I told him I wished he was there to help defend me, he's spit fire at her too, maybe 'dropkick' her too, together we could have taken her ass on, but its okay; It's over. Now when or if they fight again, I won't step in because like my daddy said: "I'm just messing with her." And one day when she stabs you, dad; is she joking with you too?
Wow, I haven't vented nor wrote so much, it feels good to be typing on a keyboard and blogging. I feel good. ;)
I will have to fix the errors and all those commas and punctuation I have, but I just wanted to get it all on here, a 'what's on my mind' type shit, by the way I hate Facebook.
Till then America.

No comments:

Post a Comment