Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Next Day.

Hey everyone!

Fuck nevermind... my dad has already started bothering me with watching my brother, after I just got DONE being with him downstairs... On the bright side, I had an egg mcmuffin from McDonalds.

Not saying much right now, but maybe throughout the day I will.

Stay Tuned America.

*^*^PART TWO
I'm back! It's now 2pm, and my brother has been asleep since like 20 or so minutes ago.. I am mad.

Mad because my dad lied about getting us lunch..

Earlier this morning I was typing something up on Word.doc (OMFG, my brother just woke up, currently holding him... fuck. Lol), about this movie idea, I've been cooking up for several three-ish or four-ish years now. Won't get into it, but I already have my cast set up (66 people to be exact, not all in a big movie together, its in part 1-3, and introduces them in it...). Its pretty badass. And I love it, if only I could make it happen; "one day" my ass! It'll never happen but it's still awesome to think about.
Can't Stop
Won't Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment